House and HOA rules
As with any house there are some rules you need to be aware of. The first are HOA (Home Owner’s Association) rules. The rest are general rules for the house.
- No parking on the street between 12 am and 7 am. They are aggressive about towing vehicles parked on the street, Linda’s Retreat is not responsible if you don’t heed this warning
- No blocking the sidewalk. You may get a citation or towed if you are blocking a portion of the sidwalk the driveway is long enough to support most mini vans, but a 12 or 15 passenger van may block it.
- Checkout time is 10:00 AM
- Garbage Collection is Monday, please put the trash can on the curb Sunday night for pickup.
- With the exception of certified service animals no pets are allowed.
- No Parties (only people renting the property are allowed)
- No smoking
- No Running
- any children not potty trained MUST wear swim diapers
- If you have kids keep the gate up to prevent them from wandering into the pool area unsupervised
- To remove the fence just pull up on the posts
- Do Not lean or damage the posts or holes
- if covered, remove the cover completely to swim (bunch it up at the end without the spa)
- If it was covered, Replace the cover when done swimming (this will help keep it warm and prevent evaporation)
- There is a charcoal BBQ there if you use it you MUST clean it and properly dispose of the charcoal, or you may be charged an extra cleaning fee. Charcoal is not included in the rental.
- There is a charge for the pool heater. This will also heat the spa. Typically during the summer you don’t need the heater (and the spa is a great mini pool for kids). While not absolutely necessary in January and February it can get kind of chili and may be desired.
- Swimming is at your own risk.