If you just want something delivered there is really only 1 option we are aware of, but you can get just about anything below with Door Dash, Grub Hub, or Uber Eats the address is in your email. FL 33896 :
- Domino’s Pizza – 863-424-5222
If you are tired and coming home from the park, or going to the park as fast as possible and want something quick, here are a few fast food restaurants (all of the quick directions are as if you are coming from the park off of I-4 west exit 58 and turn right:
- Wendy’s – take the first left, it will be on your left.
- McDonald’s – continue straight, turn in the Publix parking lot, it will be on your right
- Sub Way – to the left of the Publix (same shopping center)
- Dunkin’ – Same as Wendy’s, but to your right
- 7-eleven (hey it will be open) – As soon as you get of the freeway it will be on your right.
If you do want to continue to the next exit there is a Chick-fil-a, Burger King, and Wendys, If you stop at one of those you can continue North on Highway 27, then turn right on Ronald Regan Pkwy. It will be about the second right to get to May Fair Blvd.
If you do want someplace close and have a more traditional sit down meal there are several places around champions gate:
- 4 Corners Tavern – sports bar
- Blue Coast – Asian Cuisine
- Chilli’s – tex-mex
- China 1
- David’s Club – upscale sports bar with darts, pool table, and foosball
- The Fish and Chip Shop
- Jersey Mike’s Subs
- Miller’s Ale House – casual restaurant/bar
- Panera Bread
- Red Robin – gourmet burgers
- Tijuana Flats – tex -mex
- Trevi’s – Italian Restaurant
- Zen – Sushi and pan-Asian cuisne
If you turn left (leaving Linda’s Retreat) on Ronald Regan Parkway there are a few others. All of them go to Hwy 27 (the Walgreens) and turn left with the exception of the first one on the list turn right:
- Beff ‘O’ Bradys – Family friendly sports bar and grill
- Cracker Barrel
- Mannino’s Pizza – old school pizzeria and italian, plus gyros!
- Giovanni’s Pizza
- Sake Sushi
- Zen Asian Grill – Chinese & Thai cuisine
- Cicis pizza – cheap pizza buffet
- Grand China Buffet
There are other restaurants that are fairly close, but these are the closest, let us know if we left anything off the list or if there was anything amazing we possibly haven’t listed.